"Team Workout to be announced!"
Courtesy of Bill the Giant:
8 peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced thin
1/4 cup honey
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
2 tsp tapioca starch
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup almond flour
1 tbs baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
4 1/2 tsp coconut oil
6 egg whites
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. In a bowl, toss together all filling ingredients until they are evenly coated. Put into a 2 quart baking dish.
3. Bake for 10 minutes and remove. Lower oven to 400.
4. While filling is baking, sift together flours, cinnamon, and baking powder in a large clean bowl.
5. Use a fork to mix in the coconut oil. It will make a dry crumb-like consistency.
6. Stick the flour and oil mix in the freezer.
7. Seperate 6 eggs and save yolks for later. Beat egg whites until they are frothy.
8. Stir egg whites into the flour and oil mixture.
9. Use a spoon to drop the topping onto the fruit.
10. Bake for 20 minutes until topping is browned.
11. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.